Bitcoin stijgt terug naar $11K ondanks tekenen van besluiteloosheid in de markt
Bitcoin is again looking to establish a foothold above $11,000 on Friday, although the technical charts are anything but stridently bullish.
- The leading cryptocurrency by market value is trading just over $11,000 at press time, having found bids below $10,800 on Thursday, according to CoinDesk’s Bitcoin Price Index.
- Buyers, however, have been struggling to keep prices above $11,000 over the last few days.
- The cryptocurrency clocked highs of $11,104 and $11,050 on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively, but printed a UTC closing price below $11,000 on both occasions.
- Notably, bitcoin created a doji candle on Thursday, as it swung both ways before ending the day on a flat note.
- A doji shows both buyers and sellers are not willing to lead the price action.
- However, new investors are entering the market at a faster pace and one may expect bitcoin to post sustainable gains above $11,000.
- On the other hand, on-chain analyst Cole Garner believes the recent spike in Bitcoin Lifestyle outflows from miner wallets to exchanges is a cause for concern for traders expecting a continued price recovery.
- According to data source Glassnode, 1,113.85 BTC were transferred to exchange wallets from miner wallets on Sept. 13 – the biggest single day outflow since December.